If you’re getting ready for your first day in Kensington Physio, you might be wondering what to expect from your time here and from your treatment. We’ve outlined the process all new patients undergo when they arrive, to help you feel more prepared and relaxed about your visit to our clinic.
- You will need to fill out a patient registration form upon arrival, so it’s a good idea to arrive a little bit early for your first appointment. We will take your details, medical insurance information, GP details, and ask for your consent to be treated at Kensington Physio.
- Your first session will include a chat with the team member treating you, so they can better understand your pain, the cause of pain and your medical history.
- You will then be assessed by your physio and your problem will be diagnosed.
- You will then be treated for your injury or problem by the team member using manual physio, ultrasound, exercise, strengthening exercise or acupuncture, depending on the what the issue is.
- At the end of your session, any exercises and/or the best course of action for your treatment will be decided and planned by your physio. Any need for further treatment will also be discussed.
We want your visit to Kensington Physio to be smooth and relaxing, so your treatment is as effective as possible. We hope you will now feel prepared and ready to come and see us!