Clinics in Kensington, Chelsea and Notting Hill
Physiotherapy for infants and young children is non-invasive and extremely effective for many conditions. There are many handling and play techniques you can learn at home that will encourage your baby or child to demonstrate drastic improvement. Infants as young as four weeks old can benefit from Paediatric Physiotherapy. Many conditions are easily identified and treated, often the earlier the better. Some simple medical conditions can easily lead to delays in motor skills and development if not identified and treated early.
Common diagnosis’s that we specialise in include:
- Torticollis (neck tightness)
- Plagiocephaly (flat head or asymmetry) and helmet evaluation
- Low tone/hypotonus (floppy baby)
- Hip dysplasia
- Developmental delay and delayed milestones including head control, sitting, rolling, crawling, standing, cruising, delayed walking
- Weak core
- Patella-femoral pain/knee pain, Osgood Slater,etc.