Our vacancies for private physiotherapy jobs in London
Senior Physiotherapist – Private Physiotherapy Practice – London
Kensington Physio & Sports Medicine – London
Senior Physiotherapist For Private Physiotherapy Practice – Full time – London
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, who has excellent patient care skills. We are looking for those who can truly build relationships with patients.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm, ambition and drive
- Exceptional patient care skills
- Confidence, and professionalism – with a ‘can- do’ attitude
- Proven ability to multi-task and maintain a flexible and organised approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Encouraging a full treatment plan for all patients through referrals to Pilates, consultants, and massage therapists
- Building a strong network of external contacts
- Strong reporting and recording skills for all patients
- Frequent contribution to marketing and social media
- Team mentality
We offer a competitive salary, as well as further training and opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for those who can show true passion and performance for their job.
We are looking for a physiotherapist who has 3+ years experience, and is self-motivated. Links to consultants in the London area is a bonus. Candidates must be prepared to work some evenings and/or weekends.
Please only apply if you have a valid working visa.
Job Type: Full-time
- Physiotherapy: 3 years
Please fill in the form and submit your CV.